[oe] Documentation problems

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:49:43 UTC 2011

Generally speaking writing documentation is difficult and a task not liked
by most sw developers (me included).
People should be encouraged and it should be as easy as possible.
The more difficult it is, the less likely it is people will do it.

Then again I am not too sure what we need, given the yocto documentation.

BTW and if a certain part of the wiki is for a specific purpose (e.g.
related to a distro): in most wiki's it is possible to restrict access to
certain pages to a specific group.
Then again that all needs to be managed....

Frans