[oe] Wiki write access disabled?

Graeme Gregory gg at slimlogic.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 11:38:01 UTC 2011

Did some experiments with FM on IRC, seems you need the approved flag to
be sat to edit wiki now.

I don't know what the procedure is to set this flag. I have set it for
eFfeM now. I don't want to go ahead and add it for other users without a
nod from someone who knows more about the wiki than me.

I also note the virtual hosting of wiki.openembedded.org/.net is not
quite working.  You can't log in to .org and all pages seem to be
missing on .net domain.

Graeme