[oe] build errors in openssl-native

MartinC junk at crossleys.biz
Sun Oct 23 07:11:05 UTC 2011

Pierluigi Passaro <pierluigi.passaro <at> phoenixsoftware.it> writes:

> Hi Wilder,
> try dropping libdeps-first.patch in openssl-native recipe.
> It does not allow openssl-native build on ubuntu 11.10.
>
> Regards
> Pierlugi

This worked.

I had the same issue (while doing a 'bitbake helloworld-image' for beagleboard
angstrom under Ubuntu 11.10 'oneiric'), with bitbake 1.12.0 and openembedded
2011.03 (from git).

I edited $OEBASE/oe/openembedded/recipes/openssl/openssl-native_1.0.0d.bb and
removed the reference to libdeps-first.patch in the SRC_URI section.

Many thanks for the help - getting started with OE/bitbake can be a bit
intimidating for the uninitiated!

Krgds, M