[oe] [OE-core] Please merge lists openembedded-devel and openembedded-core again.

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Sep 2 13:23:07 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:19, Richard Purdie
<richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>> I fully support this merge.
>
> I'm not so sure rushing into this is a great idea. Speaking as someone
> who has problems trying to figure out where patches are intended for and
> who tracks whether they've been applied, I do find the split useful...

This is a matter of improving the pull request script; avoiding
duplicated places allow for easy sharing of information besides many
OE devels and users are not in oe-core list making duplicated work and
not being aware of changes.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br