[oe] [OE-core] Please merge lists openembedded-devel and openembedded-core again.

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Fri Sep 2 18:48:38 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-02 at 17:21 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 02.09.2011, 14:19 +0100 schrieb Richard Purdie:
> > I do find the split useful...
>
> Hmm, could you please elaborate?

Not that I'm Richard, but I do find the split useful as well.
Personally I am much less interested in the traffic on the oe-devel list
and I often ignore that one; I've been somewhat tempted to just
unsubscribe altogether since there doesn't appear to be all that much of
value (to me) going on there.  Merging the two lists would make it
harder for me to pick out the oe-core parts that I'm interested in and,
from my point of view at least, it wouldn't bring any benefits.

p.