[oe] Open Embedded and Gumstix

Chinab chinab91 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:05:28 UTC 2011

Hi All!

I am using a Gumstix and have set up Open Embedded+Bitbake on my local linux
machine for cross debugging C code using eclipse IDE.

I am interested for having all my lab computers (all ubuntu machines as well) to
be able to do the same but I dont want to bitbake and install each and
everything again and again. Would it be possible for me to simple make an SDK
and install it on all the other computers? What would be part of the SDK? As in,
can I simply transfer the overo-oe folder to the rest of the computers and will
it work?

Thanks for your help.

Take care and enjoy the day!