[oe] How to verify patches for oe-dev master?

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fri Sep 9 10:23:00 UTC 2011

At the moment we're using the 2011.03-maintenance branch with angstrom-2008.1, and we have a problem verifying patches.

Assuming we've found a fix to a bug in 2011.03-maintenance. In my opinion the fix should go to oe-dev master first and find it's way to 2011.03-maintenance by a pull request.

The problem is that oe-master does not support angstrom-2008.1 any more, so it's hard to check if the patch compiles/runs well under oe-master.

Any suggestions?

Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058