[oe] [meta-oe] X randr-support.patch breaks geode

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Sep 10 09:48:28 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 05:26, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do someone has any clue WHY this patch breaks it and if we can drop
>> this from meta-oe repository? It seems to not be used on
>> OpenEmbedded-Core so seems to be quite specific to something related
>> from previous machine support. Maybe move it to the specific layer?
>
> As I said on IRC, it's needed for xinput-calibrator to work properly.

In this case:

 - why this is on meta-oe only?
 - how we can make geode to work with this applied?

Currently I've disabled this in our company layer but I'd like to have
a more longterm solution and solve it properly.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br