[oe] PC Engines Alix.1c to take

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Sep 12 14:53:58 UTC 2011

Hi

Few years ago we got (few) Alix.1c boards as donation from PC Engines
company. One of them served me well, was running misc systems, had few
functions but got replaced by younger, more powerful board.

So - is there a person in EU which will take care of Alix.1c board?

It is powered by AMD GeodeLX cpu (500MHz) with 256MB ram (no way to
expand). Has CompactFlash slot, MiniPCI, normal PCI (3.3V only), ATA44
connector (think hard drive or laptop optical drive), VGA out, 2xRS232,
parallel port and some GPIO lines. Board is powered by 12V power supply
and do not require ATX PSU to run (as PSU is integrated on board).

What in package? Board + pci riser to connect card on left side
(parallel to mainboard).

Cost for volunteer? None - I will pay for sending it by normal mail.
What I would like to see is merging my patch set which dropped alix
machine in favour of geodelx one - never finished testing of it.