[oe] How to track custom packages during development?

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Fri Sep 23 11:51:40 UTC 2011

Thanks Martin!

Now I don't have the source in a separate SCM repo but instead in the "files" sub folder of the recipe in my local OE overlay (that is in SCM of course). However your suggestion set me of in the right direction, just adding

PV .= ".dev2"

to my recipe accomplished what I wanted. I just didn't realize that it was so simple.

// Mats