[oe] [meta-oe] WIP: cloud9: created

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Mon Sep 26 23:13:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:24:11PM -0400, Jason Kridner wrote:

> >> +SRCREV = "08bae1d1cc2ba9f7f883a25afd07f0339a82fa8b"
> >> +S = "${WORKDIR}/git"
> >> +
> >> +do_configure_prepend () {
> >> + git submodule update --init --recursive
> >> +}
> >> +
> >> +do_compile () {
> >> +}
> >
> > Maybe add comments why the above overrides are needed.
>
> Will do.  Note that oe-sytlize removes the line breaks between the do_
> functions.  Is that really desired?

Not sure about the lack of empty lines between do_ functions - probably an
unintended behavior of oe-stylize...

But I believe empty do_ functions need to have a single ':' character, which
is a NOP in shell, to prevent bitbake from discarding the function altogether,
if I'm not mistaken for the proper reason.

--
Denys