[oe] [oe-core] THISDIR usage

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:06:49 UTC 2012

No no, myfile.tar.gz was a dummy name I used in this mail tree to
avoid deep explanation. As said in previous mail, I'm trying to build
quilt and I'm in trouble with its tar.gz source put into the directory
the tree shows. I've downloaded it by hand and put under files
directory, then I set FILESEXTRAPATHS inside the bbappend.