[oe] libxcursor-1.1.12.bbappend

j vwyodapink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:23:00 UTC 2012

I just updated hoping it would help with another build issue I am having
and after the update I can no longer build anything I always get the error.
ERROR: No recipes available for:

/home/beagle/OE/setup-scripts/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-graphics/xorg-lib/libxcursor_1.1.12.bbappend
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Anyone know how to fix this? The append is there but the recipe it is
appending is not. Either that or I can not find it. I only see 1.1.13.bb
but not the 1.1.12.bb and both appends are there.

Thanks.