[oe] ld segfault cant figure it out

j vwyodapink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:46:38 UTC 2012

There seems to be a couple of packages when I build that cause ld
segfaults such as
[ 6635.846581] ld[14419]: segfault at 8 ip 0077f1bf sp bfbf4a8c error 4
in libc-2.13.so[73d000+15c000]
[ 6656.831878] ld[20772]: segfault at 8 ip 00ba61bf sp bfaf1bfc error 4
in libc-2.13.so[b64000+15c000]

I can not seem to be able to track down the package/packages that are
causing this. I have tried with a clean build dir and only building nano
and I get it so it is something in the getting environment ready steps.
Is there a way I can easily track down the build/builds that are causing
this? Am I even on the right track in this thinking? Nothing fails to
build and other than task-native-sdk all result in what seem to be
working packages.

Any info on what or how to figure it out would be greatly appreciated.
building for bbxm on 11.04(uptodate), build environment setup with
Angstrom scripts and all is up to date.

Thank you