[oe] [meta-handheld] Linux yocto & linux-yocto-tiny

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:02:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
with the help of Bruce Ashfield I've reworked the recipes which are
now tested and stable enough to be committed.

https://github.com/andrea-adami/meta-handheld

I've tested the build and the kernels on three Zaurus machines
switching the PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel to linux-yocto and
linux-yocto-tiny.
The recipe can be extended and support other out-of-yocto-tree
devices, initially reusing the kernel defconfig of the linux recipes.
Cleaning and polishing the machine.cfg can be done in a second pass.

Please test and add your comments.

Thanks

Andrea