[oe] [oe-core] gcc-runtime failure

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:54:36 UTC 2012

Hi All,

a question about gcc-runtime package.
It fails building due to the lack of gmp/mpfr/mpc libraries/headers.
Indeed the native ones were correctly built and looking at the config.log
file I can see
the problem is due to libraries wrong format (in fact I'm building for sh
arch and the gmp/mpfr/mpc libs it
includes are the native ones).
The question is: should the package build the target libraries given that
there is the DEPENDS =+ "gmp mpfr libmpc" string in the
gcc_4.6.inc file?
I think yes, but actually this doesn't happen.
Moreover I can think gcc-runtime is not intended for target but for
something else. Isn't it?

Please clarify this to me... :)
Cheers,
Giuseppe