[oe] [meta-kde] Test images (was: Re: [OE-core] RFC: Porting KDE Plasma Active (WIP))

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Thu Apr 19 16:57:39 UTC 2012

Op 19-04-12 16:03, Samuel Stirtzel schreef:

> Gitorious is down a lot, which is (partly) why I switched away from it.

> I'll update the repo in a minute. Some other things I ran into:
>
> * rasqal needs PARALLEL_MAKE = ""
>
>> Done, committed it to master. (68edc1551c703bd83a60aa05edb898a7bdfa9ff9
>> if anyone wants to cherry-pick)
>
> * soprano-native is needed for the onto2something binary, I did 'yum
> install soprano' instead
>
>> Which recipe is failing with the soprano-native error? The
>> kdelibs4-native recipe should only optionally depend on it.

I forgot which recipe, sorry. I do managed to build the images after a few
tries. There were some more PARALLEL_MAKE and/or missing DEPENDS related
problems, but rerunning the build a few times made those go away.
The buildhistory output:
https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/buildhistory/commit/c4790bbe1534c8c536f6cacf509d93b14cf6050c

regards,

Koen