[oe] Hello

Martin Ertsås mertsas at cisco.com
Fri Aug 24 09:47:27 UTC 2012

Hi, and welcome.

The way we started was by looking at the angstrom distribution. That is
available as a oe-core layer, and you can easily start by compiling that
one.
After that, we started taking stuff from angstrom, into our own
repository. Starting with configurations, and changing them as we
wanted. And when we had our own, angstrom based, distro up and running,
we started adding what we needed. But start looking at angstrom, and
understand how oe works, at least that is my tip.

- Martin