[oe] Newbie question: Angstrom on at91sam9g20

Mateusz Nowaczyk mateusz.nowaczyk at wisene.pl
Wed Aug 29 17:25:02 UTC 2012

Hi,
I've been using Angstrom 2011.03 (oe-classic) on a modified
at91sam9g20ek board. Unfortunately, it seems that it is no longer
updated - it contains obsolete version of dropbear (0.52) ect.
I tried switching to the new oe-core based version, but it lacks
adequate bsp layer.
I also tried manually changing the opkg.conf and installing packages
from
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/v2012.05/ipk/eglibc/armv5te/base/
but it only caused more problems (can't login at all).
How can i get an up-to-date Angstrom for this architecture? Should I
stick to the classic OE and manually update recipies, or rather create a
bsp layer?