[oe] Yocto Project Developer Day

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Aug 31 18:29:50 UTC 2012

Hi all - I want to announce the Yocto Project Dev Day on November 8 in
Barcelona, Spain, co-located with the Embedded Linux Conference Europe
and LinuxCon Europe
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe).
This Developer Day includes presentations taught by Yocto Project
developers as well as hands-on labs with real hardware. The day is
organized into two tracks, one for new users and one for advanced
users who are already using the Yocto Project.

You can register for Dev Day along with ELCE and/or LinuxCon EU here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/register

Of course I highly recommend attending ELCE as well, but if you can
only make Dev Day, you can register separately for it here:

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1115598

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org