[oe] modphp

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri Dec 7 17:35:52 UTC 2012

I just tried to build modphp_5.3.19.bb for my ARM target.

It seems that the make is using the wrong tools (or libraries),
as it fails with this error:
   | /usr/lib/libbz2.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
   | collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
   | make: *** [libphp5.la] Error 1

Any ideas how to make this work?  Has it ever been built/tested
for a cross target?  I can see that the cross paths for libz and libbz2
are being passed to the configure step, but they don't seem to be reflected
in the actual link step when making the modphp.so library.

Thanks