[oe] Denzil updates

Peter A. Bigot pab at pabigot.com
Sun Dec 16 17:33:06 UTC 2012

On 12/16/2012 03:56 AM, Eric Bénard wrote:
> Hi Koen, Hi Liu,
>
> as per your requests the following patches were applied to
> denzil-next :
> 35f92b4 systemd: use system variables instead of hardcoded paths
> 6e0ddd4 systemd: update to v189 66e169f gdm: do not rely on
> dev-tty7.device
> 0f17a3f meta-systemd: systemd-systemctl-native: Also add support for
> WantedBy=*.service
> d6dd53c systemd-systemctl-native: handle ALIAS tag
> e5b3091 systemd-systemctl-native: extend systemctl wrapper to support
> mask action
> f713db3 systemd-systemctl-native: Add additional messages for better
> debugging
>
> patchwork # : 36615 36613 36609 36611 36605 36607 36535 (with manual
> rework for the last one).
>
> Please don't forget to cc me for patches for denzil or danny.

I thought that OE patch submission for any layer should follow the
instructions in the README at the top of the layer being patched.

Those instructions already ask for "[danny]" (e.g.) to be part of the
subject, and for submissions to be mailed to this list.  If this isn't
enough and you should be cc'd specifically, can you add your preferred
email address for these messages to the patch instructions?

I'll probably remember to look at the README, but I certainly won't
remember other instructions that pass by on the mailing list like this.

Peter