[oe] [meta-networking] patches on patchwork

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:04:22 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 08:46:37AM -0500, Joe MacDonald wrote:
> [[meta-networking] patches on patchwork] On 12.12.20 (Thu 14:30) Martin Jansa wrote:
>
> > Hi, can you check and update patches in meta-networking bundle?
> > http://patches.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/meta-networking/?archive=both
>
> Hmm.  Seems like I don't have access to do anything with patchworks
> except download bundles.  All three currently in the meta-networking
> queue should be rejected.  My old junk from September aren't relevant

OK, I've marked them as rejected.

> now, there's a better approach coming along, and this:
>
> http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/38813/

I've noticed this and moved it to meta-webservers bundle, but forgot to
remove it from meta-networking, removed now.

> has simply been miscategorized.  Who can clean up the queue for me?  Or
> can help me figure out how to clean up the queue?

Someone should give maintainer status to your account, not show who has
needed permissions (khem?).

But at least patches which came from the same e-mail as you register
patchwork account should allow you to change status etc.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com