[oe] FOSDEM 2012 - stand organization thread

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Wed Feb 1 13:18:24 UTC 2012

Hi Alex,

Am 01.02.2012 11:39, schrieb Alex J Lennon:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody point me to an SVG graphic for the OpenEmbedded logo to put
> on a tag?
There is one in the contrib/artwork folder of the OE repo.

> (I'm still happy to print off tags if people wish to contact me,
> although I may not have
> time after today)
If you could print a bunch (~10) of blanko tags we could still label
them manually (via pen) at the event. Not the most professional looking
but at least we can show the name of a device (+ we know that something
is missing when there is no device next to a tag ;) ).

All the best,
Robert