[oe] Can't build openembedded: fail in picosam9_git.bb

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:46:49 UTC 2012

2012/2/1 Leonid Titov <leonid.titov at gmail.com>:
> I do have a conf/machine/picosam9.conf. It and recipe are exact as in
> repo (http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded/tree/conf/machine/picosam9.conf
> and http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded/tree/recipes/linux/picosam9_git.bb).

in picosam9_git.bb you have

COMPATIBLE_HOST = "arm.*-linux"

make it

COMPATIBLE_HOST = "arm.*-linux*"

that said your problem is with fetching and I have seen
problems with fetching from gitorious using bitbake
It happens for efikamx kernel which was also hosted on
gitorious. Is there any other place this repo is mirrored ?
if yes use that.