[oe] Commit access for Peter Tworek

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 3 18:05:43 UTC 2012

Dear OE developers,

only OE-Classic can be pushed to and everything else is set up around a
pull based model.

Nevertheless Peter is quite active with sending patches and it would be
nice if he could be promoted OpenEmbedded developer [1].

Sending this many patches Peter should probably set up some Git
repository people can fetch from. I do not know if the OE infrastructure
serves that purpose or not.

To sum it up, I do not know if the New Dev procedure is still needed,
but it would be nice to have something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/New_Dev