[oe] [OE-core] Duplicate recipes in meta-oe

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Feb 6 15:39:24 UTC 2012

On Saturday 04 February 2012 10:19:38 Khem Raj wrote:
> recipes-devtools/python/python-setuptools_0.6c11.bb
>
> one in meta-oe has
> NATIVE_INSTALL_WORKS = "1"
> I dont know if this is needed anymore if not then this can be delete
> from meta-oe

NATIVE_INSTALL_WORKS is no longer needed for OE-Core, so this can go.

> recipes-extended/tzcode/tzcode-native_2011i.bb
>
> We are good with one for oe-core I think Andrea is working on it.

I talked to Koen at FOSDEM and apparently he prefers having a symlink rather
than a copy for the timezone file. I can't express an opinion one way or
another but it sounds like this one aspect still needs to be resolved - should
this be selectable?

Cheers,
Paul

--