[oe] [meta-oe 6/7] systemd.bbclass: automatically extend FILES_* for systemd packages

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Feb 14 16:22:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 14:09, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Otavio Salvador
> <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> > No; The @ is to allow multiple instance. Look at
> > http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html
> How about the old strategy for *@.service:
> If there is only one *-systemd package with one entry in
> SYSTEMD_SERVICE it will get *@.service?

I think so.

It is not easy to predict all possible usages but we ought to take this
route and adjust it one the way. Once you do it and we start converting all
recipes that use systemd class in meta-oe we'll most probably find many
possible corner-cases to deal with.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br