[oe] [meta-oe 6/7] systemd.bbclass: automatically extend FILES_* for systemd packages

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:39:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Andreas Müller
> <schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Otavio Salvador
>> <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:

>>> No good guess about possible reasoning.
>>>
>> I did further checks: seems many many source code files are missing
>> (example - see attachment). Strange is that the value for FILES has
>> not changed!  What have done to cause that - or is this unrelated to
>> my modifications?
>>
> *All* source files are missing. Which part of oe is responsible, packing these?

OK I think this one unrelated to my changes. I did

* undo my patches
* bumped PR for poppler ( this one has no systemd 'contact' )
* build poppler

and for the bumped package

<..>/package/src/debug/

is empty!

Could somebody of you please do same and confirm?

Andreas