[oe] [meta-oe] vsftpd: add new package

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Wed Feb 22 11:25:23 UTC 2012

Op 22 feb. 2012, om 11:35 heeft Andreas Oberritter het volgende geschreven:

> On 22.02.2012 10:52, Andrea Adami wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Andreas,

>>> your recipe was just pushed (with this email as the commit message ...).
>>> I think it would have need a little rework, at least to not depend on
>>> xinetd by default and be runtime tested before being pushed.
>>>
>>> Eric
>>
>> And preferably should be committed in meta-oe/recipes-connectivity/vsftpd/
>> Now is in root of meta-openembedded.
>> Cheers
>> Andrea
>
> Yes. That was definitely not meant to be applied as is. Koen, did you by
> accident pick the wrong patch? Please revert and commit
> http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/21437/ instead.

Right, I picked the wrong patch, sorry about that. The "was that path intentional?" remark in patchwork suddenly makes sense, I couldn't figure it out while I was reading through the discussion.
Anyway, my bad, the 21437 patch is in now.

regards,

Koen