[oe] [meta-oe][v2] 00/22] systemd rework

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:15:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 01:47:07PM +0100, Andreas Müller wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I think it is

> >> I assume you are working with temp files deleted (don't know the exact
> >
> > Yes temp files were deleted (and inherit rm_work).
> >
> >> config option now). To fix: Is there a variable pointing to package
> >> dir?
> >
> > classes/package.bbclass:PKGD    = "${WORKDIR}/package"
> >
> > should help
> >
> I am working on this and checked rm_work.bbclass. Seems that complete
> package contents are retained / respectively are recovered by sstate.
> Hence I have another question:
>
> Will it cause problems to run the whole code in
> populate_packages_prepend only (once) in case ${D} exists? Any fallout
> to expect by this simple solution?

If I understand you right, then looks good to me.

> Please let me know if so because this would save me from long build tests.

For me this whole series can go in as it is now and my comments can be
implemented as followup patches (which will be easier to review then
whole patchset again).

Maybe only add that variable for /lib/systemd/system so I can push my
"systemd rework" patchset for meta-smartphone with this variable
already.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com