[oe] [meta-mozilla 1/2] firefox: change URI to fetchable ftp / bump to 10.0.2

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Feb 24 15:25:57 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:41, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ehm I did not create them: I let the very nice script in /scripts do
> that - a bit off topic: I already started to create such a script
> before I saw it is already there :( So Otavio what was your intention
> on starting at ${INC_PR}.1?

In fact no; my fault ;-)

You can fix this as well ...

If you have a github account you can queue a pull request otherwise
just send the patches here and I grab them.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br