[oe] New task issue on linux-libc-headers

Giuseppe Condorelli giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:00:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I added an own task into my bbclass source (inherited by my conf file). Let
me to call the new task do_NTASK.
Into the bbclass I added:
addtask NTASK after do_compile before do_install
Then I run the base-image build and I noticed that NTASK is regularly
called but for linux-libc-headers, which do_install task doesn't execute in
this situation. If I remove NTASK from the task list the do_install is run
instead. This is causing a big trouble in my goal but I'm not understanding
why...
Please do you have any suggestion?
Cheers,
Giuseppe