[oe] openssl failing to compile

Roman Khimov khimov at altell.ru
Thu Jan 5 08:31:13 UTC 2012

On 5 января 2012 09:50:28 James wrote:

> Can anyone advise on this?

As written in the patch itself:
=========
Links to previously staged 0.9.8* easily otherwise
=========

Without this patch openssl links to any previously staged libssl/libcrypto, if
that was 0.9.8smth it won't work at all. I have no idea how this patch could
break the build. You need to carefully review the build log and especially
compare it between different hosts, as it seems like only Ubuntu 11.10 has the
problem.