[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] commit 89cb863234616620d172984ff173f1d84ce4caa9

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:33:54 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I just accidently committed
89cb863234616620d172984ff173f1d84ce4caa9<http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded/commit/?h=2011.03-maintenance&id=89cb863234616620d172984ff173f1d84ce4caa9>on
the maintenance branch.

My intention was to commit this to master and send a maintenance pull
request, but as i did not notice that my branch was on 2011.03-maintenance,
I accidently pushed to that branch
(actually somewhat surprizing me, as i did not expect to be able to push
against that branch).

I'll leave it to the maintainers to decide on how to handle this.
I would like to see this recipe in the maintenance branch too thoguh.

The patch moves the recipe from the 2007_365 version to the 2010_365
version.
commit message:

    ntpclient: updated to 2010_365 version

    Changes since ntpclient_2007_365:
    -- fixed type of sa_xmit_len, thanks vapier
    -- dropped underscores in spelling of adjtimex(2), might make uClibc
happier
    -- include netdb.h and always define _BSD_SOURCE to get prototype for
herror
    -- minor formatting to align with Nilsson's fork
    -- add -fno-strict-aliasing as needed by traditional network coding
style

    The 2nd -- also implies our local patch is not needed any more

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Frans