[oe] [2011.03-maintenance] Packaged staging, anyone?

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Wed Jan 18 14:57:44 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

Thanks for answering.
I just found the fix in master branch (sorry for not looking there first), commit 	1aeea48674d3e831a5830e43ad4fdcfab295ebd2 on /classes/packaged-staging.bbclass.
Apparently you helped fixing this issue then :)
I have tried the patch and it works for me so I will send you a pull-request shortly.

BR // Mats