[oe] FOSDEM 2012 - stand organization thread

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Jan 19 15:17:40 UTC 2012

On Thursday 19 January 2012 14:40:20 Robert Schuster wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> things are starting slowly but steadily.

Thanks for your work on this Robert (and everyone else), I'm sure I don't just
speak for myself when I say we really appreciate it!

> Alex and Hening are going to help manning the booth. Philip organises
> table cloths each with an OE logo on it.
>
> Other topics need attentions though:
> We still have no idea where the poster is that we used at last year's
> LinuxTag? Florian, is assume it is with you?
>
> Henning also brings some stand hardware (router et al). Can you add what
> exactly what it'll be and say something about the number of flyers left?
> (I assume that there still flyers in our Berlin office.)
>
> Regarding the device tags (which would be extremely cool and we talked
> about this for years now) I've no idea. Has someone access to a nice (=
> portable) label printing device?
>
> Any news regarding OE people who want come to FOSDEM?

FYI I'll be there, and will help out on the stand when possible. I can also
bring hardware although I don't have any specific demos prepared.

All things going to plan I will also be speaking on the topic of OE-Core, the
Yocto Project and layers.

Cheers,
Paul

--