[oe] Moving pkg.m4 to the x86 sysroot instead of arm sysroot in toolchain

Martin Ertsås mertsas at cisco.com
Mon Jul 23 08:46:37 UTC 2012

Hi.

When building meta-toolchain, pkg.m4 is put in the arm sysroot of the
toolchain, instead of the x86 sysroot where it belongs. pkg-config is in
the x86 directory, and when it is in the arm directory, we need to hack
the aclocal flags to point to it for stuff to compile.

I have tried a few things, like adding pkgconfig-nativesdk to the
task-sdk-host-nativesdk and pkgconfig to task-core-standalone-sdk. From
my understanding, the former should populate the x86 directory, but
obviously it didn't. Any ideas to what I can do to fix this? It would be
greatly appreciated.

Best regard
Martin Ertsaas