[oe] [meta-oe, v2 3/4] systemd.bbclass: extract SYSTEMD_SERVICE properly

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:49:27 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> -                     has_exactly_one_service = len(systemd_services.split()) == 1
>>> +                     has_exactly_one_service = len(get_package_var(d, 'SYSTEMD_SERVICE', systemd_packages)) == 1
>>
>> ^ isn't split() still needed here?
> Uhh - this would have broken the /dev/null links - thanks. Hope to do
> better next time. What concerns me is that I did not see that in
> buildhistory. Will check that first before sending out V3.

Just if anybody is interested (and to prove that my buildhistory tests
were OK :) AFAICS the only recipes affected would have been dropbear
and openssh. These have the 'Conflicts' tag in the *.socket files. The
*.service file are still dragged in since *.socket files add *.service
automatically - there was something mentioned in systemd docs. So time
to have short test on V3...

Andreas