[oe] canadian cross -- howto?

Mike Williamson michael.williamson at criticallink.com
Sun Jun 3 19:04:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any posted documentation (or
example somewhere) for building a Canadian cross?

I would like to migrate from a 32-bit linux build machine to
a 64-bit linux server (ubuntu) and would like to continue
to build SDK packages for 32-bit linux machines as well as
64-bit linux machines.  Is this possible?

It's not completely obvious to me googling around, but I
may not be using the right search criteria...  Most of the
hits are fairly old (pre core vs. classic, etc.).

-Mike