[oe] [poky] Updating qemu recipes

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:19:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>      The qemu recipes are a bit old at 0.15.1. The latest release appears to be at v1.1.0.
>
> I notice that there are a bunch of patches inside the qemu-0.15.1 recipe folder. Would it be safe to assume that all these patches have made it's way to the latest v1.1.0 release?

there is a desire to keep these patches afloat for qemu especially the
gl ones but they need major facelift to apply on 1.x

> Perhaps I could just update the qemu_git.bb recipe, since that is behind at 0.14.

yes I have patches which has not been accepted in OE-Core yet.
http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/commit/?h=kraj/misc&id=3b394f50a6ed10f2e3eaf5e0f8d98d3b369671cb