[oe] ERROR: No recipes available for: qt4-x11-free_4.7.4.bbappend qt4-embedded_4.7.4.bbappend

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:31:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
       I get the following error while building core-image-minimal, after just updating all my yocto repos. It was building fine just after manually fixing the yocto kernel 3.2 SRCREV typo commit that managed its way to the master branch.

Now apparently there is a new error.

ERROR: No recipes available for:
  /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-x11-free_4.7.4.bbappend
  /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-qt/qt4/qt4-embedded_4.7.4.bbappend
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

My bblayers.conf looks like this

# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
LCONF_VERSION = "4"

BBFILES ?= ""
BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta-yocto \
  /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  /tool/yocto/meta-xilinx \
  "

Shouldn't the Yocto build/integration/release team be testing everything, before committing changes to a public repo.

Elvis Dowson