[oe] [meta-openembedded] python_numpy: Fix SRC_URI warnings.

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 04:39:24 UTC 2012

Hi Khem,

On Jun 22, 2012, at 8:28 AM, Khem Raj wrote:

> Did you test it on arm/mipsel and made sure that SRC_URI is correct
> after this change ?

No, I did not. The location of the files had move to architecture specific folders, but the main recipe had not been updated to reflect this, so I just corrected the recipe.

I have an armv7a board (TI OMAP3530 based Gumstix Overo Fire), but no mipsel based board. At the moment, I'm focussing on the powerpc440 on my virtex5 fpga board, so perhaps someone else with an arm and mipsel could help test it out.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson