[oe] [meta-openembedded] lighttpd: Set SYSTEMD_PACKAGES as lighttpd-systemd.

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:40:29 UTC 2012

HI Martin,

On Jun 28, 2012, at 9:34 PM, Martin Jansa wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 09:09:37PM +0400, Elvis Dowson wrote:
>> I sent this patch a while back, and this still hasn't been applied. I just did a git pull and noticed this. Its a trivial patch, so would it be possible for someone to please apply it.
>
> It's trivial but if some image or task had lighttpd in RDEPENDS then it
> got also systemd support with it.. so those images/tasks need to be
> fixed too.

I did a full clean build, and the last three patches squashed all warnings for the following layers:

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta \
  /tool/yocto/poky/meta-yocto \
  /tool/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  /tool/yocto/meta-xilinx \
  "

I guess if someone else encounters some issues, they can fix recipes in their meta-layers accordingly.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson