[oe] Buildhistory, was Re: [OE-core] do rootfs does not create log files

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Mar 1 14:31:11 UTC 2012

On Thursday 01 March 2012 13:38:04 Andreas Müller wrote:
> Would it be big effort to have the package scripts (pre-/postinst,
> postrm) handled by buildhistory?

Do you mean you would like the contents of the scripts recorded in
buildhistory? If so, I guess this is possible; if we just output each script
to a separate file I don't think it should be too difficult. Making it work
nicely if you switch back to the old (symlinked) mode would be an extra trick,
though I'm starting to wonder if that's worth continuing to support.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton