[oe] [meta-mozilla] Can't access any HTTPS page

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Mar 5 14:08:02 UTC 2012

I've added firefox to my platform by adding the meta-mozilla layer
(and it's requirements).  To include firefox, all I did was
   CORE_EXTRA_IMAGE_INSTALL += "firefox"

With this setup, firefox works, but not with any SSL page,
e.g. trying to access https://google.com/mail gives me this
error screen:

Secure Connection Failed
            An error occurred during a connection to accounts.google.com.
        security library: memory allocation failure.
        (Error code: sec_error_no_memory)

   The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
   Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Did I miss something?  Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks