[oe] oe-core layer including support for i.MX28

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Mar 15 11:15:42 UTC 2012

[ added meta-fsl-arm on CC ]

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 18:18, Alex J Lennon
<ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to begin the migration from oe-classic to oe-core, focussing on
> Freescale's
> i.MX28 and i.MX51. I recall there was i.MX28 kit being demo'd at FOSDEM but
> I can't
> seem to find support anywhere for the i.MX28, which I thought might be in
> meta-fsl-arm?
>
> Can anybody point me in the right direction? (I've half a mind to try adding
> the support
> into meta-fsl-arm myself but that would seem somewhat wasteful if it's
> already been
> done)

I am working on that; my current work in progress can be seen at
https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-fsl-arm/tree/wip-imx28 and it
shouldn't be assumed to be working yet but once I get it more or less
finished I ask you guys to test it as well.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br