[oe] libmatthew-java-0.7.1.tar.gz not fetchable

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:44:10 UTC 2012

2012/3/19 Tom Rini <tom.rini at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Steffen Sledz <sledz at dresearch-fe.de> wrote:
>> On 15.03.2012 11:32, Steffen Sledz wrote:
>>> libmatthew-java-0.7.1.tar.gz (used in 2011.03-maintenance branch) is no longer fetchable from it's original location (the maintainer provides the latests version only). And i did not found another reliable source.
>>>
>>> Can someone put the tarball into the OE and/or Angstrom mirrors?
>>
>> Ping!
>
> If someone points Khem at a copy, this can happen...
>
> --
google is your friend

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/libmatthew-java/libmatthew-java-0.7.1.tar.gz/6a4db221129f230c64a0f937d00bb703/libmatthew-java-0.7.1.tar.gz

It might be useful to update the recipe itself as well.
Furthermore we might consider running a fetchall and put all fetched
on the mirror.

Frans.