[oe] [meta-oe 4/4] udev: remove 175

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Mar 21 12:18:28 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 09:10, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>> Could we wait with this until libertas works with udev >= 177 [1]?
>
> I'd rather live with the breakage so people are motivated to fix the
> libertas driver. Unless someone commits to maintain the 175 recipe, of course.

I don't see any strong reason to boost the move as AFAIK everything is
working fine with 175 for now. So I'd say to keep on it until libertas
is made working with the newer udev version.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br