[oe] Simultaneous build of two intree packages

Radek Dostal rd at radekdostal.com
Mon May 7 21:23:48 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 15:08 -0600, Gary Thomas wrote:
> I think that your recipes are not well behaved - two recipes probably
> should not be creating the same file in such a way.
>
> Can you post the recipes, or at least the code snippets that break?

I agree usually it should not be a case, but since both of the recipes
are in-tree recipes within the same tree, than obviously tree is the
shared resource.

Pasting the recipes would probably not be very helpful. Only thing they
do is that they call the cmake bellow and actual error occurs within
cmake scripts.

Just in order to give overview: First whole structure is configured.
Configuration is shared between all the recipes. Second actual make is
called on different subdirectories. Cmake in its nature is not designed
to be able to started multiple time over same tread (with exception of
starting it via -jX).

Thanks,
Radek